Burst pipes, supply lines to appliances, storage tanks and even components of appliances themselves fail for many reasons. Some being freeze, pressure spikes, deterioration, corrosion, fatigue etc… Whatever the reason the ensuing chaos and damage can be shocking and substantial.
If you need insurance claim help, we’re here for you…
It’s not uncommon for us to handle insurance claims that have water damage from pipes that have burst due to freezing, hot water heater tanks that rupture, sprinkler lines that burst, toilet tanks that crack and fail releasing water, washing machine, dishwasher and ice maker supply line hoses that burst and appliances that use water can have some type of component failure that causes the release of water. To name but a few.
We at Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC are experts in this field and are available to help. We can handle everything for you, below are some of the things we do:
1. Thoroughly review your insurance policy to see what coverage applies to your claim.
2. All the dwelling / structure damages are properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
3. All of your personal property damage is properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
4. All paperwork is properly filled out and submitted.
5. All benefits for Additional Living Expenses are accounted for and submitted if applicable.
6. All benefits for Loss of Use, Loss of Rents or Business Interruption that are applicable are accounted for and submitted for payment.
7. We handle all the meetings with the Insurance Company’s Adjusters, Representatives and Vendors, plus much….much more.
The damage caused by Burst pipes can be much greater than it initially appears…
You have had some type of pipe leak, pipe or supply line burst, maybe your hot water tank ruptured or leaked or even a drain line failed or backed up and overflowed. Your personal belongings are soggy, smelly and possibly damaged beyond repair, not counting whatever damage the structure suffered. Knowing what can be cleaned and what shouldn’t be cleaned, what should be replaced, what emergency services should be performed, how to assess the damage to the dwelling or the structure and what is or is not covered by your insurance policy can affect how your insurance claim is handled. Many things must be taken into account when inspecting, assessing, documenting and negotiating a claim of this nature. Including was coverage properly applied, WRONGFULLY DENIED or possibly under-payed (low-balled) and has the insurance companies actions actually made the damages worse.
Whatever the loss, Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC. is here to help. We’re State Licensed Advocates that work exclusively for you, the Home/Business Owner (the Insured), to ensure that you receive the fullest benefit possible from your insurance company based on your policy, thus maximizing your settlement so you may properly Rebuild, Repair, Replace and / or Clean your property. Our knowledge and expertise makes your life much easier.
As Your Advocate: We do, we’re Industry certified and Licensed to handle ALL these types of claims.