Can be especially devastating. Often a terrorizing experience that happens unexpectedly and can leave scars, both physical and mental, for a lifetime. When you add in the additional stress caused by property damages suffered it can be overwhelming to say the least. Many people relive these terrorizing events over and over in their thoughts and dreams long after the fire has passed. Small things can bring back to the forefront this overwhelming experience including, seeing a similar object, a particular smell, having to revisit the fire site and sifting through the remnants of what was once your home, business and personal property.
As a result, many people choose not to deal with it. Delaying returning to the fire damaged property to assess and document the damage properly. The physical and emotional scars can be just to painful to relive.
If you need insurance claim help, we’re here for you…
Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC. is here to help you in this time of need. We make every effort to relieve your stress, anxiety and pain in having to deal with and document your homeowner’s fire insurance claim or business owner’s fire insurance claim to make sure you are being properly taken care of and that you receive the every benefit that you are entitled to by your insurance policy.
We at Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC are experts in this field and are available to help. We can handle everything for you, below are some of the things we do:
1. Thoroughly review your insurance policy to see what coverage applies to your claim.
2. All the dwelling / structure damages are properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
3. All your personal property damage is properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
4. All paperwork is properly filled out and submitted.
5. All benefits for Additional Living Expenses are accounted for and submitted if applicable.
6. All benefits for Loss of Use, Loss of Rents or Business Interruption that are applicable are accounted for and submitted for payment.
7. We handle all the meetings with the Insurance Company’s Adjusters, Representatives and Vendors. Plus much….much more.
Fires can cause many forms of damage:
1. Items directly contacted by the fire are often destroyed or seriously damaged via charring and melting.
2. The average house fire reaches temperatures of approximately 1100 degrees Fahrenheit, but can reach temperatures beyond 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. This intense heat can cause damage many feet away from that actual fire. causing other items to burst into flames or significant heat damage such as melting, warping, delamination, etc…
3. The SMOKE generated by a fire varies depending upon the materials involved. Smoke can be very invasive. Penetrating and coating materials with soot, ash and carbon black among other things. Smoke can penetrate deep into the structure walls and framing, ceiling and attic areas, etc. Soot particles vary in size from .1 to 4 microns. A micron is 1 millionth of a meter. The human eye can only see down to about 75 microns.
4. Often the measures taken by the Fire Department can cause damages. It’s not uncommon for doors, windows and even the structure to be damaged by fire fighters as they work to uncover, contain and extinguish the fire.
5. Water damage cause by efforts to extinguish the fire can be more substantial than the damage caused directly by the fire itself.
Whatever the loss, Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC. is here to help. We’re State Licensed Advocates that work exclusively for you, the Home / Business Owner (the Insured) to ensure that you receive the fullest benefit possible from your insurance company based on your policy, thus maximizing your settlement so you may properly Rebuild, Repair, Replace and / or Clean your property. Our knowledge and expertise makes your life much easier.
As Your Advocate: We do, we’re Industry certified and Licensed to handle ALL these types of claims.