Believe it or not….. There are actually hurricane seasons. Hurricane season in the Atlantic actually begins June 1st and ends November 30th while in the Eastern Pacific it begins May 15th and ends November 30th.
In the Pacific Ocean they are known as typhoon’s and in the Indian Ocean they are known as tropical cyclones.
Hurricanes can cause an immense amount of property damage and sadly even the loss of life. With that comes homeowner and business owner insurance claims. These claims can be associated with the high and persistent winds, torrential rains and hail, lightning, soil erosion, flying objects and flooding.
If you need insurance claim help, we’re here for you…
We at Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC. are experts in this field and are available to help. We can handle everything for you, below are some of the things we do:
1. Thoroughly review your insurance policy to see what coverage applies to your claim.
2. All the dwelling / structure damages are properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
3. All of your personal property damage is properly documented, estimated and accounted for.
4. All paperwork is properly filled out and submitted.
5. All benefits for Additional Living Expenses are accounted for and submitted if applicable.
6. All benefits for Loss of Use, Loss of Rents or Business Interruption that are applicable are accounted for and submitted for payment.
7. We handle all the meetings with the Insurance Company’s Adjusters, Representatives and Vendors. Plus much….much more.
Anybody that has experienced a hurricane is familiar with the violent weather associated with them. Strong, ripping, sustained high speed winds with even stronger bursts that cause roof, siding, window and other structural damage. Torrential rains (Hurricane’s can release 2.4 TRILLION gallons of rain per day.) and tidal surges that cause flood conditions and water damage. There can be small and large sized Hail and lightning strikes lightning that damage buildings, other structures, houses, decks, sheds etc… The damage caused can be fairly minimal to catastrophic depending upon the strength and longevity of the hurricane.
A hurricane’s strength is identified using the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale that ranges from a Category 1, being the weakest with winds from 74-95 miles per hour up to a Category 5, typically the most destructive, with wind speeds in excess of 155 miles per hour.
The costliest hurricane to hit the United States was a Category 5 hurricane named Katrina. It was a direct hit on Louisiana that came ashore in August of 2005 causing a whopping $108 BILLION dollars worth of damage.
The term “Hurricane” is derived from the Taino Native American word “hurucane”, which means “Evil spirit of the wind”.
Whatever the loss, Insurance Claims Specialist, LLC. is here to help. We’re State Licensed Advocates that work exclusively for you, the Home / Business Owner (the Insured) to ensure that you receive the fullest benefit possible from your insurance company based on your policy, thus maximizing your settlement so you may properly Rebuild, Repair, Replace and / or Clean your property. Our knowledge and expertise makes your life much easier.
As Your Advocate: We do, we’re Industry certified and Licensed to handle ALL these types of claims.